Foo Zhi Xuan OOTD


This is my first ever try OOTD. My wear is so much casual wear. My OOTD is free and easy do not want to trouble myself with it. Any shirt is a good shirt so do not care about the brand. 



(Source by Herry)
Asadi the shoe that walk with me a thousand mile without letting me down.
Strong and Compatible comfort Asadi

(Source Herry)
The way I handle and look at you will be same way I treat this mop
(CLEAN MOP)



(Source Herry)
Shirt and Pants relationship must be always maintain like how I maintain my muscle.
(Hero Muscle) 

(Source Herry)
Day by day the stressful life will always haunted me until the time I close my eyes.

(Source Herry)
When ever you need a rest, first you must have the perfect chair to lead you down.

(Source Herry)
The door that can not be close I will close it for you. 


(Source Herry)
The finger will never be the same is depends on your attitude.

(Source Herry)
Please God granted me a superhero power and also pass my degree life.
(I pray to survive)

(Source Herry)
Captain America have Helicopter, I have the motorcycle

(Source Herry)
The Bangala shouted at me "Oi itu saya mia bicycle" 

(Source Herry)
Hi Groot I heard that you had grow some hair.
Thank you for your time seeing my OOTD. Education purpose only do not own any copy right. I hope you all like it my own OOTD style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outfit of the day (OOTD)

Together Bring Foreigner come travel